| What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to the user’s computer for the purpose of storing data, which can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
| What type of cookies does this website use?
|cookieyes_consent||Necessary||CookieYes sets this cookie to remember user´s consent preferences so that their preferences are respected on their subsequent visits to this site. It does not collect or store any personal infromation of the site visitors.||1 year||blog.cartif.com|
|pll_language||Necessary||The cookie is used by Polylang module to remember the language selected by the user when returning to the website, and also to get the language information when not available in another way.||1 year||blog.cartif.com|
|_gid||Analytics||This cookie is set by Google Analytics. It stores and update a unique value for each page visited and is used to count and track pagaviews.||1 day||blog.cartif.com|
|_gat_gtag_*||Analytics||This cookie is part of Google Analytics and is used to limit requests (throttle request rate).||1 minute||blog.cartif.com|
|_ga||Analytics||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics – which is significant update to Google´s more commonly used analytics service. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users bya assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports.||2 years||blog.cartif.com|
CARTIF requests the acceptance of its cookies policy, through a pop-up window the first time you visit the website. It also includes a link to this policy at the bottom of any web portal page. Given this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept all: The pop-up window of the cookies policy will disappear and allow you to navigate to the website. We will consider through this action that you accept its use.
- Save my preferences: Allows you to activate or deactivate cookie preferences, as long as they are of the “not necessary” type. Its deactivation may cause a malfunction of the web.
- Reject all: Blocks all “not necessary” cookies, it can cause a malfunction of the web.
| How can you disable your cookies?
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10″
- Microsoft Edge: support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
- Mozilla Firefox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Google Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”es”
- Apple Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
| Do we update our cookies policy?
Copyright © Fundación CARTIF. All rights reserved.